The Secret to Efficient Workspace Planning: Make a Difference with Activity-Focused Office Layout!
In recent years, there has been a significant interest in workplace activities and establishing an activity-focused office layout to enhance company success along with employee well-being. If you want to learn more about activity-focused offices chosen for efficient workspaces, continue reading. While there are various factors contributing to the success of companies, the role of efficient workspaces and motivation is substantial. Recognizing this, corporate brands take steps to strengthen employee engagement, foster collaborative efforts and provide comfort in the working environment. Altough an employee’s working hours are predetermined, it cannot be said that all of this time is spent efficiently. To change this and increase productive working hours, you should start with the office environment.
The design of workspaces not only affects the efficiency but also impacts human health and psychology. Your office, which is a reflection of your corporate identity for guests and partners, serves as the habitat for employees. For individuals who spend a significant portion of their day in the office, the space should possess certain features to maintain motivation, enthusiasm and creativity. Activity-focused offices and innovative approach, are organized based on this understanding.
Planning an Activity-Focused Workspace
If you want to increase success through efficient work, you should first consider the needs of the employees. For this, you should create a conscious architectural design by paying attention to the details of workspace planning. When designing an efficient office, attention should be given to collaboration, learning, focus, socialization and aesthetic aspects. Here are some things you can do when planning an efficient workspace;
– Identifying the social and psychological needs of employees and planning areas that reflect the brand identity, winning the appreciation of customers, is the first step.
– Creating different spaces such as work desks for both group and individual work, socialization and learning activity areas, meeting and training spaces.
– Enhancing open-office collaboration and teamwork is a priority for corporate brands in recent years. Transparent and inclusive structures have replaced bureaucratic and hierarchical office layouts.
– Eliminating separators that divide desks for collaborative offices, creating open office spaces for working together and choosing transparent separators instead of walls.
– Establishing learning areas within the office increases employee motivation and the desire for self-improvement in work. Therefore, libraries, reading areas, conference and training areas should be used within the office. In acitivity-focused offices, areas where employees can acquire different hobies are also added to learning spaces.
It is important for employees to have no problem with focus to perform their job in an optimal way. Offices filled with clutter, crowded and distracting elements can quickly disperse focus. In office design, it is crucial to avoid excessive items and crowding. Instead of unnecessary decorative objects, artistic elements that enhance creativity can be selected.